Acquisition of Personal Information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our company will only use the personal information collected from individuals for the following purposes.
- To responding to inquiries, requests for consultations, etc.
- To send estimates, invoices, etc.
- To contact clients regarding business negotiations and meetings, and to facilitate communication while visiting clients, etc.
- To respond to inquiries about our company’s services, etc.
- To provide information on our company’s services, etc.
- To conduct marketing research, statistics, analysis, development, etc. for our company’s new services
- To identify individuals when responding to requests regarding the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
- To respond to inquiries regarding job opportunities
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual in question, except in the following cases.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, health, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a government agency, a local government, or an entity entrusted by a government agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
- When otherwise permitted by laws and regulations
Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When our company receives a request from an individual to notify the purpose of use of personal information or to disclose (including disclosure of records provided to third parties), correct, add, delete, suspend the use, erase, or suspend the provision of the said individual’s personal information to third parties, etc., we will respond to such a request after verifying the identity of the individual in question. Inquiries regarding personal information should be directed to our company’s “Personal Information Help Desk” indicated at the end of this policy.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Established: April 1, 2013
Revised: December 25, 2017
June 1, 2022
Name of Company handling personal information
Blue innovation Co., Ltd.
Takayuki Kumada, President and Chief Executive Officer
Contact information for inquiries about personal information
4F, Ichigo Hongo Building, 5-33-10 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
Personal Information Help Desk at Blue innovation Co., Ltd.
TEL: 03-6801-8781 FAX: 03-6801-8782